Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Insta-jorth

I did it! I finally did it - I joined Instagram!

Travel

One of the reasons I've signed up is so that I can easily document our trip overseas. Yup, just thought I'd throw that one in there! We're heading over to Switzerland, then to various parts of England and Scotland. I cannae wait! Everything is booked, our house sitters have their keys, and the mail has been redirected. Six weeks of travelling, here I come!

So if you want to get a regular dose of Jorthy goodness, follow me on ze 'gram: jorthknits - cat pictures will be kept to an absolute minimum. Promise!

6 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog for ages and I love it! I'm Swiss and I'm so excited to hear you're traveling over here. I'm very curious what adventures you'll come across!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your trip, give a little wave as you pass Leicester on your way North!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Are you heading my way? I can offer Georgian Bath, dinosaur bone hunting or climable ruined castles in easy access.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting! 6 weeks is great! Will you visit Italy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your trip! My in-laws are living in Switzerland and we went to see them last year. It's a beautiful time of year for going to Europe right now (as opposed to when we were there in last year's never ending winter), I hope the weather behaves for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, how brilliant! I've just found you on IG too. xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.