Thursday, March 27, 2014

DIY T-shirt dress


DIY Tshirt Dress

Fancy turning a t-shirt into a gorgeous dress? Then I have the tutorial for you! I recently wrote a tute for Mum's Business showing how to upcycle a t-shirt into a funky frock - it's a brilliant way to give a new lease of life into a beloved tee that might not quite fit length-wise anymore, but still has plenty of wear left in it.

So hop on over and check the tutorial out! Not only is it quick and easy, but it's also an ideal project for beginner sewists. Seriously, Tyger has barely taken her version off since we made it!



5 comments:

  1. This is ace! Not only for the little ones, but for me as well, let me go look in my cupboard for an old tshirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty. Love the stripes and dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely. Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joth.
    A question not related to your post, but just because I don't know that many people living in Melbourne.
    Can you recommend a must see for a craft maniac having a Sunday afternoon in Melbourne this weekend?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.