Thursday, July 21, 2011

Red dress

I would like to be able to show you a picture of my finished striped jumper, but alas! The yarn store is still out of the black yarn I am using, and won't have any in for at least another month *bangs head on table at own ineptitude at figuring out yarn requirements* I have a sleeve cap to go! This is sooooooo frustrating!

So what's a girl with plenty of knitting needles and patterns at hand to do? Start a new project, of course! I'm knitting Grumbles the red dress on the cover of this Phildar Enfants Automne Hiver #023 magazine. I think I want one for myself - it looks so warm and snuggly.

RedDressKnitting

If you haven't yet entered the Liberty Birthday Giveaway yet, then skedaddle on over and do it! Entries close on Sunday 24th July.

5 comments:

  1. Oh stunning! I'd love one like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grumbles will look absolutely gorgeous in that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, can you add me to the list, i'd like one too!
    PS Did you get my voicemail? Like my singing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:08 am

    Did you look on Ravelry in case someone has some of that black yarn left over? It's worth a shot if you haven't since you need so little.

    That red dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genius idea redsilvia - I hadn't even thought of that. Probably all the banging of head against wall had killed off my original thought cells!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.