Cookies!

Baking #1

Baking #2

Baking #3

These may be the world's best cookies. Chocolatey. Coconutty. Chewy and dense. Yum!

And this may be the world's worst cookie joke: Why did the cookie go to the doctor? Because he felt crummy - bwahahahahah!

Recipe found here. And I'll be found hovering somewhere near the biscuit tin. If anybody needs me for more fantastic bad jokes etc

cherri  – (5:05 pm)  

Great photos Jorth - Aren't school holidays fun?!

Jorth!  – (5:11 pm)  

Sure are - I'm loving them :)

Evelyne  – (8:07 am)  

Yummeee!!! Can I come over for coffee?

Kelly  – (10:50 am)  

Yum, must make some of these xo

A Spoonful Of Sugar  – (12:13 am)  

They look delicious! Thanks for linking up:)

Dmarie  – (11:21 am)  

chuckle...loved seeing the cookies AND the cheesy joke! :-D

Sewandthecity  – (5:31 am)  

Chocolate cookies...they look so yummy! I am bad at cookies, they always melt in the oven and I end up with one massive big cookie!

nest full of eggs  – (2:43 am)  

i discovered your gorgeous blog through whipup... beautiful photos :)

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Make my day!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009