Pink and black progress

Behold! It grows.

Striped Knitting

Maybe I will actually get this jumper done quicker than I first thought *nervously eyeing yarn stash that is threatening to burst out of cupboard at any moment*

Melissa G  – (5:23 pm)  

The pink and black work so well together. I look forward to seeing the end result.

Sue  – (6:18 pm)  

Love the pink and black together, cant wait to see what it grows up to be!

Tas  – (7:54 pm)  

Looking great. Such patience! I haven't tried anything with stripes yet...

nikkishell  – (10:01 pm)  

It's quite punk rock. Mia will be impressed!

My yarn and fabric stash burst out all over my sewing room. There's proof on my blog.

nic  – (2:13 am)  

it's delicious already. were it me, i'd be praying for tiny knitting elves to show up whilst i sleep. i'm in awe of your know-how and drive, both.

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Make my day!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009