Finally - a finished pink baby shrug!

Do you remember, all the way back in (good grief!) October, me banging on about starting this:

Pink Baby Shrug

Well, not only did I finish it, but it has found it's way to one special little girl in Switzerland, who reportedly is very warm and snuggly in it. Hooray!

Pink Baby Shrug - finished

Project Details
Pattern: Baby Shrug by Debbie Bliss (you can get a free copy of the pattern right here!)
Yarn: 2 balls of Sublime Organic Merino Wool DK in "Soap" from Morris & Sons
Needles: 4mm and 4.5mm

Great little knit - it was super easy to knit up, and the yarn was so scrumptiously soft to work with. And since you only use 2 balls, it makes for a fairly economical baby gift - even if you plump for the fancy schmancy yarn (I couldn't resist!) Watch out, pregnant friends - you may very well find yourselves gifted with one of these!

cherri  – (3:31 pm)  

EEP - adorable little shrug. So pink and girly and soft and...ahhhh dear you have made me cluck!

cluck...cluck...cluck...

Rachel  – (3:55 pm)  

I need to learn how to knit - that is incredibly adorable. You've opened up a whole new can of worms for me now.

Gail  – (4:32 pm)  

I just want to echo Rachel's comment. I can't knit, I love home knits.

Alicia  – (4:57 pm)  

I sooo wish I could knit (other than a scarf or dishcloth!) Oh well, sewing will have to do!

Tas  – (6:43 pm)  

Oh supersweet and pretty!

Esther  – (7:13 pm)  

sooo pretty!! and on the way to my country, even better! :-)

Fer  – (9:02 pm)  

Oh so sweet! Makes me wish I had another baby girl!

Sue  – (1:31 pm)  

Super cute and adorable!

Ruth  – (1:44 pm)  

Thanks for posting the link to this adorable sweater. Yours is lovely!

nic  – (5:44 am)  

that shrug is all sorts of adorable. if i could just have one pinky toe's worth of your talent, i'd be set for life.

Jen Shaw –   – (2:04 pm)  

I just love the adorable baby shrug! Such a lucky baby to have a splendid top. Thanks for the post.

~ Kim ~  – (5:10 pm)  

I've always wanted to knit this one but never got around to it. Yours looks like perfection!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Make my day!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009