Sneak peek...

LibertyDress

...of what I'm pretty sure is going to be my new favourite dress. Liberty jersey - what's not to love?!

Kate  – (3:30 pm)  

Oooh lovely, I have been wanting some of this jersey, can't wait to see it finished.

Michelle  – (4:44 pm)  

So pretty! I love that fabric - it's just divine. Can't wait to see it all made up into a dress!

Rachel  – (6:05 pm)  

Lady that looks like its going to be gorgeous!

And - I love the shorty-short number. I wanted that fabric sooo bad. And you've got the pins to pull off that length - show em off!

Gail  – (9:01 pm)  

I'm also madly in love with the print but cant afford the hefty price tag. I didn't see it reduced at the Tessuti sale.

Ingrid –   – (9:03 pm)  

Oooh love this fabric, can't wait to see what you've made from it!

cherri  – (10:31 pm)  

Hmmm looks great so far...I'm really interested to see this fabric made up.

Julia  – (10:29 am)  

Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Fer  – (12:15 pm)  

*sigh* Liberty and Jersey, 2 of my favourite words!

missi mu  – (11:14 pm)  

Love the print, can't wait to see the result.

Alice  – (4:56 am)  

Very nice.

Whatever it is, it will be fab. You have great style.

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Make my day!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009