Heart

Nothing says I love you more than a wonkily cut out crayoned heart. Sniff! I love that daughter of mine.

Cath @ chunkychooky  – (2:46 pm)  

That is so sweet. I got told the other day by my Busy ( Not her real time) that she loved me "more than all the curtains in the whole world." I tell ya, it doesn't get better than that!

nollyposh  – (3:52 pm)  

Oh Jorth i sooooo agree! <3
(Nice to mEEt you) X:-)

Little Ted Canvas  – (5:26 pm)  

Oh that's really sweet, lucky you!

Cherie  – (7:53 pm)  

Oh make my heart burst - that is totally gorgeous ;) Come round and we'll flick the switch on the chandelier ... makes me grin with delight every time ;) Love your blog too ;)

Little Eve  – (9:53 pm)  

So precious!
I'm lapping up all the sweet things my youngest (6) says and does as they grow up so so fast.
Cathy x

Lisa  – (10:35 pm)  

It's the little things, you know?

missi mu  – (1:51 pm)  

How sweet. I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to make me one of those!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Make my day!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009