Earth Hour 2010

Gather up ye candles, and make sure you enjoy a blissful Earth Hour on Saturday night (27th March), starting at 8:30. I'm not quite sure yet what we will be doing, but I suspect board games will be making an appearance!

In other breaking news, my pap smear today (or should I say CRAP smear) made me bleed so much that I had to run out and buy pads. Pads! Since I don't actually get my period since the hysterectomy, there were none lying around the house for me to use, so a mad dash to the supermarket was in order, me worrying the whole time that I had sprung a leak. All in all, it really hasn't been one of my better Fridays.

OK! TMI! TTFN!

sean the prawn  – (5:54 pm)  

I hope earth hour is more fun than the pap smear.

Fer  – (9:57 am)  

Wow, I've never had a pap smear like that, you poor thing!

Thanks for the earth hour reminder. I wonder if hubby is willing to give up The Bill though?

melissanearandfar  – (3:46 pm)  

Board games during Earth Hour, brilliant!

Love the bike!

Melinda  – (5:39 pm)  

Jaysus! It sounds like the person performing the pap smear got a bit carried away with the mascara wand thingamyjig. I hope its all clear after having half of it scratched off!

Rachel  – (4:27 pm)  

Ow! I agree - sue the pants off them. The last one I had made me bleed - for the first time ever. Clearly they're doing something wrong.

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Make my day!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009