Monday, February 15, 2010

The secret ingredient

Yesterday was spent with me nursing my sore throat on the couch. Since I was obviously not up for much, the Galumph and Grumbles thought that it would be a fine thing indeed to head into the kitchen and make a mess whip up some scones.

And despite the fact that Grumbles spent a delighted 5 minutes rubbing the mixture up and down her father's arm, they tasted pretty darn good. Forget adding cream instead of milk. The real secret ingredient is obviously a pinch or two of Staphylococcus epidermidis. Yum!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:00 pm

    Those scones do look loverly, but you're killing me Jorth! Where's the spotty dress already?! :)
    Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he he.... yummy

    Hope your throat is on the mend. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.