Thursday, February 18, 2010

I've got the blues...

...but in a really, really good way. After all, you can't beat getting brand new massively discounted shoes (thank you Nine West!), nor knitting (or 'knipping' as Grumbles used to call it) a lovely new cardigan in Rowan Demin.

I've been seeing all these girls walking around with yellow shoes, and I was getting a bit of yellow shoe envy, but now I've got my blues I'm so totally over that. Blue rocks!

(Although, just between you and me, I am still on the hunt for the perfect pair of red shoes. I used to have a pair, but I wore them so much that they literally fell to pieces. I still mourn the loss.)

6 comments:

  1. Yellow shoes is all well and good, if you can get away with it. Like you I'm looking for the perfect pair of red shoes too. Red goes faster.... ;)

    The knipping is looking beautiful. Glad the postie let you start at last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour! I have a bit of a red shoe fetish myself. They always make me feel a bit groovy. Love that blue.

    Thanks for the comment on my blog :) I've been enjoying your blog for some time now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh nice new shoes! And seeing your perfect pedicure makes me hide my feet in shame and head for the nail polish!
    I'm looking forward to seeing how the knipping turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i see you did make it Spencer Street after all...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the texture of the shoes matches the pattern in the yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOD THOSE SHOES!!!! Why, oh why did I go and live on an island where Nine West doesnt exist?? :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.