Monday, December 15, 2008

Playing with light...

... and my new camera!
Sorry for the crazy lack of posting around these parts, but things have been rather hectic chez Jorth. We've had end-of-year music concerts, emergency double by-passes, complete and utter annihilations of best laid plans, job losses and transfers and one amputated toe. Ok, I made the last one up. But still - kerrrrrrazy!
And don't even get me started on next year. It's going to be mad. Simply mad. Madder than mad. Absolutely deranged! I, personally, can hardly wait.
So I'm going to continue my little blogging break in order to recoup and get my head back firmly in its place. I plan on putting a lot more work into the blog next year, so stay tuned. We here at Jorth headquarters hope that you all have a lovely Christmas and safe New Year.
See you in 2009!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:30 pm

    happy Christmas and blessed new year to Jorth and Co.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new camera.
    Merry Christmas to you and look forward to seeing you in the New Year.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, it does sound crazy. We have job losses to be announced and certainly transfers. More commuting, more trying to juggle family and work life - and my partner and I both work for the same company and in the same office and in the same department, so I dare say we're NOT going to be able to dodge those bullets. Sigh, but what can I do. Actually, there's probably plenty but I need to work my head into it - and fast. Best wishes for a relaxed Christmas and healthy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the new camera ?

    Enjoy your detox and see you in 2009 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. now, i'm all about crazy, but i'm hoping things calm down for you a wee bit. happy christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.