Tuesday, May 01, 2007

To SWAP or not to SWAP...

Oh my! I'm very tempted to enter S.W.A.P. (For those who don't know, the challenge is to create a capsule range of 11 garments, all of which must work with each other i.e. every top must go with every bottom. Tricky!) Very, very tempted. Although, I must admit, despite the fact the I badly need some new clothes (the trousers situation is rather dire), I don't think I need 11 new pieces. Maybe I could do a mini-S.W.A.P?

Hmmmm. Dunno. However, I'd best make up my mind soon, as it starts today. Yikes!

Oh, and by the way, if you want to see some first class sewing, drop by Erica B's place. Wow! Talk about inspiring!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck if you do it>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:07 pm

    I'm tempted too but i think i could be biting off more than i can chew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not wrong about Erica B. place! What am amazing blog...

    Godo luck if you do decide to SWAP.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.