Monday, February 12, 2007

Today I am sore

I think the first sentence of this article says it all: Strong winds gusting up to 100 km per hour have lashed Melbourne... And the Galumph made me ride in it! 40 km! Look at his shirt for peeps' sake: that's major billowing action! At one stage we'd stopped for a rest, and decided to wait for some people to ride by before we got back on our bikes. After standing there for three minutes, waiting for them to ever so slowly peddle on by, I remarked to Galumph "Geez, how slow are they going!" "Oh!", he replied, "that's about how slow we are today." Right. Ahem.

So today I'm walking around like a bandy legged cowboy. With a pretty bad case of saddle bum, to boot. And I'm suspecting that the bit of colour in my face, as my Dad always so eloquently calls sunburn, isn't from the sun at all. It's WINDBURN.

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:42 pm

    Windy. I thought my house was going to blow over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:00 pm

    My weekend? Well,1st I backed into a tree and smashed the entire back windscreen of our car, next we found that a bird/bat decided to go to the toilet on our car and so the paint has peeled off and last of all our little cherub came down with a cold, but other than that I had a great weekend!!!!!

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. A family that peddles together stays together!
    My w/e was clearing leaves, falling over, watching ants and sleeping!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.