...we did the following:
- Stayed inside and moaned about the heat
- Baked a pavlova, topped with cream and passionfruit. Delicious!
- Overlocked lots and lots of tops to sell
- Tried to knit and then promptly gave up after two rows. Hot weather and knitting don't mix.
- Went for a swim with the lovely K, which was even more enjoyable when the heavens broke. There's something amazing about swimming as the rain pours down.
- Decided to seek refuge from the heat at the art gallery, and enjoyed a Doris Day/Rock Hudson flick free of charge!
All in all, a very nice weekend.
I call it 'Grumbles and the ramps - 2006'. Hehe!