So, on the weekend we did the following (in no particular order):
- Had lunch at Brighton with the grandparents, where they were severely berated for forgetting my birthday, and then we enjoyed a nice stroll on the beach. Oh, and if you squint really hard at the pic you can see that somebody had graffitied 'no dog sh*t' on the sign. Whoever did it was obviously on some sort of community announcement mission, because we counted it 7 more times.
- Laughed ourselves silly as Grumbles clunked around the house wearing my red heeled boots. The kid has quite the cowboy swagger going on!
- Drove throught the city in the rain. How I love a rainy cityscape!
- Enjoyed a movie and a pint with my pal (the movie, Wah Wah, although excellent, was a little too close to the bone in relation to my own teenage years, so I did end up feeling kind of disturbed by it)
- Watched a rather scary episode of Four Corners which talked about the peaking of oil supplies, and how dooooooooomed our energy-hungry society is going to be when it alllll ruunnnnns ooooouuuuutttt! Top viewing.
- Finished the main section of my yoga wrap, which is proving to be wonderfully warm, a good thing considering that in a few years we're all dooooooooomed! I, however, will be warm and dooooomed.